Kensington Park’s dining team strives to make each meal a satisfying experience in every way. Excellence in cuisine, presentation, service, and atmosphere is our goal.
We strive to please our residents and families every time they dine so they are eager to return.
Our main dining room is sophisticated and elegant. We urge families to dine with their loved ones often, as they would if their loved ones lived elsewhere. Our talented and professionally trained executive chef creates meals that are flavorful, nutritious, and presented well.
Weekly menu selections are diverse and rotated regularly. Because taste and nutrition are priorities, ingredients are of very high quality. Meats include prime cuts.
Dining Highlights at Kensington Park
- All day dining with table linens, china, and crystal
- Menu selections such as prime rib, grilled salmon, fresh vegetables, and much more
- Accommodation of special dietary needs and preferences
- Daily cocktail hour
- Weekly themed cocktail hour
- Wine with lunch and dinner
- Wait staff service in main dining room
- Café stocked with refreshments and snacks
Innovative Dining Solutions for Changing Needs
- Pick-Up Menu: Drop the utensils and Pick It Up! Our kitchen offers a nutritional “pick-up” menu, designed for residents whose changing needs present new dining challenges
- Specialty Diets: Low-sodium, Gluten-free, Heart-Healthy, Pureed Diet needs and more can all be accommodated by our Chef and Dining Services team