• 8 All-beef hot dogs
• 8 Potato hot dog rolls
• 8 Slices corned beef (sliced thin)
• 8 Slices Swiss cheese
• 1 Cup sauerkraut (canned or fresh)
• 8 tsp Thousand Island dressing
• Large container deli potato salad or pasta salad
• Grill hot dogs for 4-5 minutes until you get grill marks.
• Remove and wrap one piece of Swiss cheese and one slice of corned beef around the hot dog.
• Place hot dog back on the grill for five minutes until corned beef and cheese are hot.
• Open bun and place face down on grill to warm. Place hot dog in bun.
• Top, with sauerkraut and drizzle Thousand Island dressing.
• Serve with kosher dill pickle and potato salad or pasta salad.