- 2 lbs. raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh garlic
- 1 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 2 tbsp. dry white wine
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Season raw shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to grill.
- In a small bowl combine, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, zest, white wine and olive oil, whisk and set aside.
- Lightly oil cast-iron grill to medium-high heat.
- Add light coating of oil to raw shrimp and grill 2 minutes on each side, careful not to overcook.
- Remove from grill and coat with sauce.
- Serve with pasta or rice. Enjoy!