Chef Morissa’s Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2-3 Tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) Cans of Condensed Tomato Soup
- 2 cups Half-and-half
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 whole 9 Oz Package Of Cheese Filled Tortellini
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, for garnish
- Sauté garlic with the olive oil and sun dried tomatoes, onion powder, and Italian seasoning in a large stock pot over medium heat.
- Add tomato soup, half and half, and chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
- Once simmering, drop tortellini into the soup.
- Cook according to the package directions.
- Once tortellini is cooked, serve topped with Parmesan cheese.