- 3 cups sliced peaches
- ¼ cup peeled and diced cucumber (Save a few for Garnish)
- ¼ cup Finely diced yellow bell pepper (Save a few for Garnish)
- ¼ cup dried apricots
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. Goat Cheese (Plus more for Garnish)
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar (plus a drizzle for Garnish)
- ¼ cup EVOO (Plus a drizzle for Garnish)
- Kosher Salt to taste
- 1 large garlic Clove
In a bowl, toss peaches, diced cucumber, yellow pepper and apricots. Add honey, goat cheese, balsamic vinegar, EVOO and Salt. Cover and Refrigerate overnight.
Discard garlic, Transfer all ingredients into a blender and puree. Add ¼ cup of water and puree until smooth and creamy. Add more water if soup is too thick. Season with salt and vinegar. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Pour in a soup bowl and garnish with diced cucumber, yellow peppers, drizzled vinegar and EVOO, season with black pepper and Enjoy!