Kensington Kindness Klub: 10 Things You Can Do Today to Be Kind
1. Smile. Sometimes a simple smile can make a person’s day (and yours).
2. Give someone a genuine compliment. You never know what a person is going through.. and a kind word can make all the difference.
3. Hug freely. And often. (with your mask on, of course) 🙂
4. Listen with the intent to understand, not to reply. There is wisdom to those words. Sometimes a person just needs to be heard. Be the person that listens.
5. Include new people in your friend circle. Although your tribe may be tight-knit, a new person can enrich your social circle and offer more than you realize.
6. Don’t discriminate who to be kind to. Be kind to all. Animals included.
7. When you are in the company of another, put your phone down. Focus on the present and on the person you are with. Trust us, this simple gesture will not go unnoticed (and you will feel much more relaxed too).
8. Say thank you when someone does something kind for you. That one little phrase goes a long way.
9. Think before you offer your opinion. On social media. And in real-life.
10. Say “I love you” to your friends and family. Always.