• 3 cups cauliflower florets
• 2 small garlic cloves, or to taste
(Roast entire bulb: wrap in foil
with EVOO and bake until tender)
• ½ cup Greek yogurt
• 1 ½ tbsp. EVOO
• ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 1/3 cup chopped scallions
• ¾ cup Gruyere cheese, grated
• Pinch of red pepper flakes
• Baguette or crackers for dipping
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Roast garlic ahead of time. Boil cauliflower in a pot until tender. Set aside 1/3 of florets. Pulse ¾ of cauliflower and garlic in food processor, then let cool.
Add yogurt, oil, mustard, salt and pepper to ¾ of cauliflower mixture. Brush skillet with oil and layer ½ of cauliflower mixture, ¼ of florets, ½ of the cheese and scallions. Then layer remaining cauliflower mixture and cheese on top. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, or until bubbling.