- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach; thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- 12 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 4 skinless salmon lets (1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup chopped English cucumbers (long seedless)
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine first three ingredients.
- Spray one phyllo sheet with cooking spray, top with two of the remaining phyllo sheets, spraying each with additional cooking spray before using as directed.
- Place remaining phyllo sheets between sheets of plastic wrap; set aside until ready to use.
- Place one fish fillet along one short side of phyllo stack; top with 1/4 of the spinach mixture.
- Fold over long sides of phyllo, then roll up, starting at fish-topped side.
- Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets, fish and spinach mixture.
- Place, seam sides down, on parchment-covered backing sheet; spray with cooking spray.
- Cut three diagonal slits in top of each wrap.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until crusts are golden brown and fish flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, mix sour cream, cucumbers and dill until blended.
- Serve fish with sour cream mixture.
Prep Time: 30 min. Total Time: 42 min. Serves 4.