- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup strawberry pie filling
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp our
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line an 8×8 baking pan and spray with nonstick spray.
- Add our, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt to a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add butter and combine until mixture is crumbly.
- Reserve 3/4 cup of crumb mixture and set aside for topping.
- Press the remaining crumb mixture into prepared pan.
- Set aside while preparing filling.
- Add the sour cream, sugar 1 tbsp. of our, egg and vanilla to a mixing bowl and combine.
- Spread filling over crust.
- Drop spoonful’s of strawberry pie filling evenly over sour cream mixture.
- Gently swirl pie filling with sour cream mixture with a spoon.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture that was set aside.
- Bake for 25 minutes.