Chef Morissa’s Crispy Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound fresh Brussel Sprouts
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice Brussel sprouts in half and rinse.
- Drain and spread on paper towel to dry.
- Spread Brussels Sprouts on baking sheet and season with salt and drizzle with oil and mix well.
- Place on top rack for 50 minutes.
- After 30 minutes stir sprouts to ensure all sides get crispy.
- Reduce in sauce pan soy sauce, maple syrup, pepper and garlic until thickened.
- Remove Sprouts from oven place in bowl and toss with reduction.
- Do not add all sauce at once as you may not need all the sauce.