- 2 pounds cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh grated ginger
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- ½ pound broccoli florets
- 2 carrots, grated
- handful of peas
- handful of corn
- 2 scallions, sliced
- pepper to taste
- Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it resembles rice.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and pepper, set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil in saute pan.
- Add the eggs and scramble, set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in wok and add garlic and onion until onions are translucent.
- Stir in broccoli, carrots, corn and peas and stir until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in cauliflower, eggs and scallions until heated through. Serve immediately.