RSVP Here Join Kensington Senior Living and Hilarity for Charity (HFC) for CareCon 2022!
Join Kensington Senior Living and Hilarity for Charity (HFC) for CareCon 2022!
CareCon is a free, virtual event designed to educate, inspire, and empower Alzheimer’s and dementia family caregivers with support, knowledge, and community.
Hosted by HFC Co-Founder Lauren Miller Rogen, CareCon is all about celebrating you and bolstering your caregiving journey! Featuring celebrity-studded panels and expert-led workshops, you’ll leave with new resources and connections.
Panel Conversations Include:
- Driving Awareness & Inspiring Change
- Caring for Caregivers
- Caring for Brains
- Investing in Brain Health Prevention Research and Clinical Trials
- On Your Toes: four steps to minimize stress and reduce tension
- Cruising Through Caregiving: reducing the stress of caring for your loved one
- Improv for Dementia
- Six Steps to Managing Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Music, Memory, and Meaning: How to Effectively Use Music to Connect with Aging Loved One
- Legos! Yes, Legos.
- Mindful Practice for Caregivers
- Comedy for Coping
Sponsored by Kensington Senior Living, The Scotty is named in honor of Scott Miller, Lauren’s dad, who served as a loving caregiver to his late wife and Lauren’s mom, Adele. The award will recognize an unpaid caregiver for their patience, perseverance, and creativity in the face of dementia. Award recipients receive one HFC Recharge Respite Relief Care Grant (50 hours of respite care) or the cash equivalent ($1,500).
(Friday) 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Brooke BallengerDirector of Community Partnerships
Comments are closed.