Culinary Corner with Chef Morissa: Gucci Grilled Cheese
• 1 loaf of unsliced sourdough, or bread of your choice
• 1 jar of Dalmatia fig spread
• ¼ cup butter, room temperature
• 8 oz. Prosciutto ham, thinly sliced
• 8 oz. triple creme Brie cheese (My favorite is St. Andre’s)
Spread the fig preserves onto 4 slices of bread. Spread 2 oz. of creme Brie over the other slices of bread. Arrange the prosciutto over the Brie. Top with the remaining 4 slices of bread. Spread half of the butter over the tops of the sandwiches and invert onto a hot skillet or pan. Spread the remaining butter on the other side of the sandwiches. Cook in a skillet or grill pan, turning the sandwiches over once or twice, until the bread is golden brown, and the Brie is melted. Cut in half to serve with your favorite soup.