• 8 oz. wheel of brie cheese
• 4 oz. piece of gouda cheese, wax removed, thinly sliced
• 8 oz. block cheddar cheese, cubed
• 6 oz. thinly sliced salami
• 4 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto
• 6 oz. summer sausage, sliced
• 1/2 c. green olives
• 1/4 c. honey
• 1/2 c. smoked almonds
• 1/4 c. dried fruit, such as apricots or Craisins
• Fresh fruit such as strawberries, blackberries, grapes,
and apple slices
• 4 sprigs of fresh herbs, such as rosemary or thyme
• Bread and crackers, for serving
•Place the wheel of brie on a 12-inch by 18-inch board or sheet tray and evenly space out any other serving vessels (bowls for the olives, honey, and nuts).
•Place the cheddar, gouda, prosciutto, salami, and summer sausage evenly around the board, keeping the individual types of meats and cheeses all grouped together.
•Fill the bowls on the board with the olives, honey, and smoked almonds.
•Fill spaces in between with berries, apples, grapes, and fresh herbs.
•Serve crackers and bread around the edges of the board, or on the side.