Chef Morissa’s White Bean Chicken Chili
White Bean Chicken Chili
- 1 pack ground Chicken
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- ½ green pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced-Remove the seeds
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tsp. Cumin
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 cans Cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Brown the ground chicken in a skillet until cooked with the oil.
- Set aside.
- Sauté the onion, green pepper and jalapeno.
- Add the cumin, chili powder and salt and pepper.
- Add back in the ground chicken.
- Mash 1 can of beans
- Add remaining can with chicken broth and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 1 hour and adjust seasoning to liking.
- Serve with sour cream and cheddar cheese.