- 1 lb. prepared pizza dough
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced
- 6-Figs cut in half
- 5 oz. goat cheese
- ½ lb. Pancetta, sliced
- 1 tsp. chopped Fresh Rosemary
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- In a pan sauté onion in oil until caramelized, set aside and cool.
- Light the grill, roll out dough on floured surface to a 10-inch round. Transfer to oiled baking sheet.
- Set all toppings near grill. Rub grate with oil.
- Carefully drape dough over the grill cook over low heat until golden about 3 minutes. Working quickly, flip pizza and top with oil on pizza crust.
- Arrange goat cheese, figs, onions and pancetta. Top with Mozzarella Cheese and Fresh Rosemary. Cook until cheese melts.